- 1IPPO MALTA President Irina Malikova introduce “Guardian Angel” the International Project in Malta in Ta”Xbiex Local Council area. In January 2014 in Cannes took place presentation of similar Angel. In Malta will be the 35th unique Statue of the “Guardian Angel” The project consists of gilded three-meter high “Guardian Angel” statue with a thirty-meter high supporting pillar
- IPPO MALTA and The International Academy of Arts (IACA MALTA)
- Already sponsored (over 200 000 euro) the construction of this architectural and sculptural composition made of bronze and covered with real gold.
- “Guardian Angel” is ready to be shipped to Malta
- The thirty-meter high Colonna has to be manufactured in Malta.
- The project is offered to be under the patronage of the Ministry of Culture of Malta and of Arts Council Malta and other official Government bodies, as it is
important Project for Malta.
- Official opening of architectural and sculptural composition “Guardian Angel “, will be before the celebration of Valletta as the Cultural Capital of Europe 2018)
http://ippomalta.com/ and http://ippomalta.com/academy-of-art/
- IPPO MALTA is opened The International Academy of Arts (IACA MALTA) in June 2015 with purpose:
2.1 To hold number of art expeditions in different localities in Malta with support of Local Government in Malta and Mr. Peter Stronsky, who is known in Russia and abroad as the versatile master in the field of painting, sculpture and monumental art. He is an author of this well-known art concept.
2.2 IPPO MALTA is required place for ART MUSEUM. Professionals who are dedicated to painting from life will be donating paintings to Malta. The International Academy of Arts (IACA MALTA) will be conducting plein-air and studio workshops throughout the year, around the Malta country and throughout the world. and to using field studies as the inspiration for studio works.
2.3 IPPO MALTA is interesting to open MUSEUM in Malta. All works will be sponsored by IPPO MALTA: restoration abandoned premises for art gallery and Museum.